Dorset Bikers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dorset Bikers

Motorcycle Riders

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problem with changing profile ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barrel-000

Barrel-000

Problem with changing profile ? Empty
PostSubject: Problem with changing profile ?   Problem with changing profile ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:38 am

Does anyone else have the following or similar problem when trying to edit their profile - or is it me / my browser (Firefox)?

While logged in under usual unsername "Barrel". The username field defaults to (my) e-mail address hence saving without editing this back every time won't affect my real username profile. Likewise a default New password is entered and has to be removed.

I also find moving to each page : Preferences, Signature etc also resets these above fields.

Sleep Sleep Sleep

If Gixer prefers, maybe I could have a look at the admin of the site to see why (use PM)?
Back to top Go down
WILLIE

WILLIE

Problem with changing profile ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with changing profile ?   Problem with changing profile ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:18 am

HI, ALSO USE FIREFOX, HAD YOUR PROBLEM ONCE THEN IT ALL SEEMED OKAY ONCE I RESET USERNAME....NO HELP THERE THEN, REGARDS WILLIE
Back to top Go down

Problem with changing profile ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dorset Bikers :: Forum Catagories :: New To Dorsetbikers Forums-
Jump to: